[meteorite-list] yet more ebay junk<--Keep on IMCA list?

From: E.L. Jones <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:43 2004

Any chance we can return to our collective (but unbinding) agreement to
keep the ebay complaints on the meteoritecollector's list?

One good reason is, most of the readers here are getting very good at
spoting the meteorwrongs.

Another reason is this is now so common place-non IMCA or Metlist
members selling questionable material, that it is hardly newsworth.

Yet another reason is--Unless it is outright fraud, vis a vis personal
ignorance, the chastisements of ebay sellers by our membership is
intefering with auctions and that is an ebay no-no.

Finally, we've been there--done that-- over and over with this cycle of
"posting ebay'SUSPECTED' meteorwrongs and others complaining about the
futility of preaching to the choir.

See part two about ebay postings in general.....

Elton