[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hits House In Louisiana

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:18 2004

Well, Lets just say that I am not entirely happy, nor am I unhappy. If
anyone else goes, dont plan on more than 1 or 2 minutes to see the
meteorite, likely wont even be able to. No damage left, so there is no
reason to see the house. This one just got taken care of tooooo fast.
I will reveal more tomorrow night or Friday before I jet off around the
world again.
Mike Farmer