[meteorite-list] 3 months till tucson

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:37 2004

You know list it has been a funny year, with november 2 days away.Thank
god tucson is only 3 months away.It will be great to see everyone
again.But with all the crap that has been going on, with the GOD
thing,MIKE and MATTEO,bad sexy contests(I am sorry I even did that),MIKE
and ADAM,TO MANY POSTS,EBAY OFF THE WALL,and lots of weird stuff I cannot
even remember.I hope when we all get together for those few days and
weeks, I hope there are no vengful people for whatever reason.I know
sometime personal things can boil over, but I think deep down, calm heads
will prevail.For a collecter, hunter, dealer, etc. in this great hobby,
this is the greatest time to get together.We who are all strangers are all
brought toether for 1 common goal, METEORITES!I love this hobby so
passionatly.There are only 2 things I love more, GOD and my WIFE.We should
all get along.

                             GOD BLESS TO ALL, STEVE ARNOLD,CHICAGO!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
Illinois Meteorites