[meteorite-list] new falls

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:36 2004

Dear Steve and List Members,

I can see Kilabo and Bensour coming from the same LL parent body but
certainly not Park Forest. Oxygen isotope testing shows that Park Forest
comes from an L parent body and that Bensour comes from an LL body. Cosmic
Ray Exposure ages are being determined for Bensour and Kilabo to see if they
where dislodged at the same time, this could prove interesting. I do not
know why Paul Siperia or any scientist for that matter would waste time
trying to prove Park Forest is related to the Earth passing through a stream
every six months and try to connect it to the other two falls. Does this
sound ridiculous or am I missing something? All as I have to say is, good
luck to them!

All the best,

Adam