[meteorite-list] OT: aurora

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:36 2004

Thanks Rob,
        I wonder if the rest of the list members are aware that we on the
list have a co-member who is a VERY talented photographer - especially
of space phenomena, in Ginger Mayfield.
    Ginger is a Member of Denver's COMETS and lives in the mountains
outside the city. Those of us lucky enough to have seen many examples
of her photos are most appreciative of her skills.
        Keep it up, Ginger, and howsabout posting to the list occasionally
with links to your latest work?
        Best wishes, Michael

on 10/29/03 11:23 AM, Matson, Robert at ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_saic.com wrote:

> Looks like at least one list member might have seen my post last night --
> nice picture posted to spaceweather.com by Ginger Mayfield:
>
> http://science.nasa.gov/spaceweather/aurora/gallery_01oct03_page3.html
>
> Too smoky in SoCal to see stars, let alone aurora... --Rob

Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
Don't accept rides from strange men, and remember that all men are strange.
    Robin Morgan
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--