[meteorite-list] My "find"

From: pkmorgan_at_rmci.net <pkmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:36 2004

Hello everyone,

Since the list is so quiet, thougth I'd share about my only "find" (so
far). It found it in the garage under some dirt and caliche. I was
taking a little vicarious tour of the NWA by cutting up some fragments.
The last (and ugliest) has some great chondrules.

Jeff Kuyken of meteoritesaustralia has been kind enough to put up a page
so I can share an image. I don't have a digital camera and haven't fully
explored the capabilities of my scanner. I haven't truly captured it yet,
but this will give you at least a preview. Use your imagination a bit and
I'll see if I can do better.

Check it out at: http://www.meteoritesaustralia.com/space/nwachondrules.html

Most of the chondrules are quite small, but that's all there is -
perfectly round chondrules. The darker ones are hiding in the image. I
probably shouldn't have polished it, but it now "pops" under a loupe. The
small chondrules are hidden when it's rough cut.

Enjoy and thanks for putting up with some child-like exuberance.

Best Regards,
Phil