[meteorite-list] Thanks...

From: STUARTATK_at_aol.com <STUARTATK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:36 2004

--part1_1a9.1c016940.2cd14113_boundary

... to everyone who took the time to email me re. my plea for help with
tonight's talk. I was sent details of some v useful websites, and now have more
than enough labels etc to camouflage my lack of meteorite-related geological
knowledge!

Thanks everyone - proof, again, of what a useful resource, and generous
community, this List is :-)

Stu

--part1_1a9.1c016940.2cd14113_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">... to everyone who took the time to email me re. my p=
lea for help with tonight's talk. I was sent details of some v useful websit=
es, and now have more than enough labels etc to camouflage my lack of meteor=
ite-related geological knowledge!<BR>
<BR>
Thanks everyone - proof, again, of what a useful resource, and generous comm=
unity, this List is :-)<BR>
<BR>
Stu</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a9.1c016940.2cd14113_boundary--