[meteorite-list] Re: EBay analysis (preliminary)

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:36 2004

Hi, I just saw this in Prague. I am quite offended by
the public posting of my information. If you want to
take the time and do that research, ok, but making it
public here is no one's business. DO NOTY put me in
that information again. It might even be against ebay
policy. I will research that when I get home.
Mike Farmer