[meteorite-list] Brenham Meteorode Collector Indentification, Help

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:35 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0007_01C39ADD.AD598180

Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased a small collection of meteorites and one of the thin=
gs was a Brenham meteorode. It have a collection number painted on it ve=
ry small. I was wondering if someone could identify the collection numbe=
r for me.

10M225

Looks almost Monnig like lettering and could be from his collection as th=
e letters are about 4mm tall and very clearly written in block letters, s=
imular to Nininger numbered meteorites. (Abby could write some small numb=
ers sometimes...which my understanding is that she numbered the collectio=
n). Any, it weighs 95 grams. =20

Also, I put a new logo on my website. If your not busy, let me know what=
 you think.

Thanks for the help, Mark Bostick

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_0007_01C39ADD.AD598180

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everyone=
,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I recently purchased a small collection of=
 meteorites and one of the things was a Brenham meteorode.&nbsp; It have =
a collection number painted on it very small.&nbsp; I was wondering if so=
meone could identify the collection number for me.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV=
> <DIV>10M225</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Looks almost Monnig like lette=
ring and could be from his collection as the letters are about 4mm tall a=
nd very clearly written in block letters, simular to Nininger numbered me=
teorites.&nbsp;(Abby could write some small numbers sometimes...which my =
understanding is that she numbered the collection).&nbsp; Any, it weighs =
95 grams. </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Also, I put a new logo on my webs=
ite.&nbsp; If your not busy, let me know what you think.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp=
;</DIV> <DIV>Thanks for the help, Mark Bostick<BR><BR>Please visit, www.M=
eteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite arti=
cles.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0007_01C39ADD.AD598180--