[meteorite-list] Recognizing a Venusian meteorite

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:35 2004

Considering that all the extrasolar planets we have found so far have been
gas giants, and some in highly weird orbits to boot, maybe Earth _is_ an
anomaly, astrophysically speaking. Of course, our means of locating smaller
planets isn't as effective, yet. Possibly being smacked by whatever tore
loose the moon (according to recent theory) was the best thing that could
have happened to us -- for life formation, that is.

Tracy Latimer