[meteorite-list] Collecting Habits and "A to Z"

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:34 2004

--part1_24.47d8f08e.2cc88d41_boundary

In a message dated 10/22/2003 5:11:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time,=20
pekka.savolainen_at_dlc.fi writes:

> you can find all 17, nicely listed from the book "Meteorites=20
> from A to Z" by Jensen, Jensen and Black. Don=B4t know, if=20
> Anne has any copies for sale?
>=20
> The book is very handy and I have it in use much more than
> The Cataloque of Meteorites. And if you chooce this option,
> it might be, you=B4ll get a book + clothes from Santa, the price
> is very reasonable...;-
>=20

Thank you very much Pekka for the recommendation. And for listing all 17=20
Alabama meteorites.=20

The first edition of "Meteorites from A to Z" is now sold out, I don't have=20
any left. But we are working on the Second Edition, and we are planning on=20
having it ready for the Tucson Show. And we will include a lot of NWA, Sahar=
a,=20
Oman,....etc, in fact all the numbered meteorites that have been accepted by=
 the=20
Meteorite Society.=20

We are also re-doing the index, the introduction, and adding a short chapter=
=20
on Antarctica.

We will let you all know as soon as it is off the press!
And thanks for asking.

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356

--part1_24.47d8f08e.2cc88d41_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>In a message dated 10/22/=