[meteorite-list] Re: Collecting Habits & two new planetary links

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:33 2004

Hello Fellow Collectors,

First, I'd like to thank Walter, Elton, Adam, and
all the others who contributed to this fascinating
thread!

Most of you know my "bad" habits since I outed
myself as a self-confessed lunatic, and martian
maniac, before. I just updated my list of lunar
meteorites, and added a bunch of high-resolution
pictures of my collection samples. Just scroll
down the list of lunaites until you reach the
non-Antarctic section, and click on the respective
specimen weights of the NCC reference samples to
load up the pictures. Enjoy!

http://www.timewarp.de/lunar/lunar.htm

I also just completed a similar listing for my
martian samples, and my new Nikon Coolpix 4500 did
a rather good job in shooting neat macros. Have
a look at:

http://www.timewarp.de/martian/snc.htm

To quote Rob Elliott: "A picture paints a thousand
words ... a sample paints a thousand pictures."
Thanks to all of you who helped making this dream
come true!

All the best,
Norbert