[meteorite-list] Beginner Collection

From: vishnu reddy <moonyguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:33 2004

Hello Tett, everyone

Thanks for the advice. I do have the book you suggested and also a few more on meteorites. In fact
I and doing a graduate level course on Meteorites for my Masters in Space Studies. After reading
books and doing the course I feel as if I want everything!!! So I thought I would ask some advice
before I go and shop for some.
clear skies
vishnu