[meteorite-list] OT: Hello all Thank YOU I am back on list dirk ross Japan

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:32 2004

--0-219785345-1066562369=:72341

Dear list members:
Thank you all for your kind help to get me back on the list. I am currently at Yamaguchi University, Japan as a researcher in the Department of Science studying impacts and tektite glasses.
I apologize if someone on the list has not heard from me due to my very busy schedule. Please note my new address as: drtanuki_at_yahoo.com ,if you wish to contact me. Thank you.
On another topic, if anyone can suggest an e-journal that I can publish in about impact or tektite related information please help me.

Thank you ALL!!!!!! This is the list to belong if you are interested in meteorites!

Sincerely, Dirk Ross.....Yamaguchi University, Department of Science, Earth Sciences, Geology, Researcher