[meteorite-list] NEW Eucrite, absolutely the strangest ever seen!]

From: E.J <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:32 2004

Yes Mark's definition more closely defines a conglomerate and, more
distantly, a breccia.

A Gabbro is a type rock, usually with large visible crystals(indicating
a slow cooling), plutonic in origin and, contains feldspar and pyroxenes
(--if I remember correctly. Let me find my rock-types book(vs mineral
book)to make sure)

I think to be a gabbro it must contain olivne form within the pyroxenes
but can't say for certain.

Bowen where are you?(as in Bowen's Reaction
Series)

Elton