[meteorite-list] a return to PARK FOREST, again

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:31 2004

Hi list.I got some good news today from my friend who lives down in
olympia fields.He decided to become a meteorite hunter this week for a day
and found 3 new piece's totalling 40 grams.Around the entrance to the
olympia golf course.So that gives me new hope that some more can be found
in and around that area, as well as olympia fields proper.So I will
becoming back down to PF on nov. 8th.I will meet anyone who wants to join
me in mattson early.Say 7:30 am?I will have my cell phone on so you can
get a hold of me.I have always believed that there is alot more of PF
lying out there somewhere.Let me know if anyone can make it that day.

                                         steve arnold, chicago, usa

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728