[meteorite-list] Today's meteorite "fall" anniversary

From: Charlie Devine <moonrock25_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:31 2004

John and Gregory,

Well, no quakes in New England thursday night/friday morn, but as rabid
baseball fans I'm sure you guys can understand the gloomy mood pervading
Boston and the rest of New England at the moment. We do get an average
of 2-3 small quakes each month in RI and southeast Mass.but few are
noticed. A small one last week produced a loud bang similar to the
famous "Moodus noices" that have been heard in the Moodus, Ct. area for
many centuries.
Regards,
Charlie