[meteorite-list] Just a great big thank you all and ESPECIALLY PETER SCHERFF]

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:31 2004

Resent

Dear List members, IMCA members, Board members, and Peter;
I had a great deal of fun the past five days promoting a benefit
meteorwrong auction to raise funds for the IMCA web site.
I can not thank all of you enough for participating in one way or
another (putting up with me is on the short list).
I have received a paypal transfer from our WINNING BIDDER Mr. Peter
Scherff in the total amount of $194.99 and since Paypal wouldn't let me
transfer it directly to Rhett, it will be a day in the transfer process.
I would offer to all that we need show a bit of sincere gratitude toward
Peter for his great donation to the IMCA.
Again, I would like to sincerely thank each and everyone for being there
for the organization at all levels. The five day auction had 297 hits.
and at the last moments of the auction, SOMEONE was even trying to snipe
Peter out! Now that's some game folks!
Very best to you all and good evening, it has been a day of wonders!
Dave Freeman
IMCA # 3864 and damn proud of it today and every day!