[Fwd: Re: [meteorite-list] Last words, and popsicles] DELETE!!!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:30 2004

  -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Last
words, and popsicles Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:57:37
Dear List,
This is a private email that is forwarded by permission. It is inter
mingled with meteorite personalities, and thus has a connection to
meteorites by virtue of those who enter into the realm of "Bozo's" ..big
orange hair and all, no moderator needed.
== ++++++++++++++ ========
 Hey you two! That's my hero! Mr.Ned, not Bozo. You gotta figure if
earlier in the 50's, he ( Frazier Thomas) could manage Garfield goose,
Beauregard Hound, and various other critter-puppets on that show (plus
play a kazoo!), then went to Mr. Ned, on Bozo's circus and had to not
only stand back and .........snip....Eliminated some original
wording.........snip..
 You know? Now that I think about it, the List just recently, does look
comparable, to Mr. Ned's dilema on the Bozo show !! now that I read what
I just wrote! Never-mind guys.....carry on. He finally had to host "
Family Classics" to get over the Bozo trauma. I miss him. But, he did
leave us the Legacy of "Suzie Snowflake" and Hardrock, and co-co and
Joe." Yeah, I think he could've managed our clowns. You're right. Later
: ) M ...(and not Matteo)
For the seniors among us, the Bozo show was a daily occurance not unlike
the Beaver and the Cleaver family, or even Andy, Opie, and Aunt Bea.
 Bless our child-like inocence that moves us to explore meteorites with
that hunger to understand more.

Thank you mystrey "M" for allowing us to share a moment of
characterization with the show. It is that inocence and excitement
within that drives us to thirst for more in life and in meteorites!
Best,
Dave Freeman