[meteorite-list] RE: Mike and Matteo

From: RAYDOBOS_at_aol.com <RAYDOBOS_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:28 2004

In a message dated 10/15/03 12:26:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com writes:

the bloody Casper/Farmer fight, the well expressed Bessy/Farmer fight, the
Kichinka/Baalke fight, the unfortunate Hupe/Farmer fight, the Matteo/host of
collectors fight, the threatening Matteo/Farmer fight, again, the Matteo/host of
collectors fight, and now the ugly Farmer/Kinchika fight.
Do you see a common thread above? >> I think we all do, and most of
us are getting tired of these Bozos airing their gripes on the list.
 If eveyone on the "list" made 10 or 20 copies of these offensive
bickerings and sent them back to the originators, maybe after
receiving a few thousand e-mails of their own garbage they might
get the idea that nobody is interested in their tantrums.
.....Ray Dobos....