[meteorite-list] RE: Mike and Matteo

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:28 2004

--part1_1d9.12744287.2cbe25ad_boundary

Hello meteorite collectors, friends, possible friends, and...
     Over the years I have witnessed many list fights. There was the bloody
Casper/Farmer fight, the well expressed Bessy/Farmer fight, the Kichinka/Baalke
fight, a long drawn out fight about a dead dog, meteorite expired or
otherwise, but no foul language in that one that I remember and mostly fun to read,
the unfortunate Hupe/Farmer fight, the Matteo/host of collectors fight, the
threatening Matteo/Farmer fight, again, the Matteo/host of collectors fight, and
now the ugly Farmer/Kinchika fight. There were a few other list fights, the
names I do not remember, and they are long gone.
     Do you see a common thread above?
     Mike and Matteo, please, consider what you are doing to this hobby and
the ill will that you have created. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.

 Fred Hall

--part1_1d9.12744287.2cbe25ad_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"=
Georgia" LANG=3D"0">Hello meteorite collectors, friends, possible friends, a=
nd...<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Over the years I have witnessed many list fights. T=
here was the bloody Casper/Farmer fight, the well expressed Bessy/Farmer fig=
ht, the Kichinka/Baalke fight, a long drawn out fight about a dead dog, mete=
orite expired or otherwise, but no foul language in that one that I remember=
 and mostly fun to read, the unfortunate Hupe/Farmer fight, the Matteo/host=20=
of collectors fight, the threatening Matteo/Farmer fight, again, the Matteo/=
host of collectors fight, and now the ugly Farmer/Kinchika fight. There were=
 a few other list fights, the names I do not remember, and they are long gon=
e. <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Do you see a common thread above? <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mike and Matteo, please, consider what you are doin=
g to this hobby and the ill will that you have created. WE ARE ALL IN THIS T=
OGETHER.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
 Fred Hall</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d9.12744287.2cbe25ad_boundary--