[meteorite-list] Back to meteorites..

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:27 2004

Back when I was first getting into collecting, I purchased a partslice of
meteorite that had been labeled as Kem Kem. However, when I got it, I found
that a)Kem Kem was only a provisional name and b) it had not been classified
yet. Has anyone heard anything further on whether this meteorite ever
became 'legit'? I gather that several stones were being sold under the
handle "Kem Kem", and they might or might not be paired/ related. I am
going through a box of old partslices, fragments, etc. and would like to
properly identify everything I can.

"No meteorite left an orphan."
Tracy Latimer