[meteorite-list] What Would Nininger Do?

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:27 2004

By the way in no way anywhere in that email did i threaten you.

also, i am confused, what is the problem with taking in investor money to go on expeditions? I never said i didnt, the people have the choice whether or not to put in money, i also use my own money, you act like i am just tkaing their money for the whole thing, i am simply spereading the risks and rewards aroud, so that in case of massive failure (Like this trip) i wont suffer the entire burden. luckily in invester trips, that has never been the case.

I know that Blaine Reed found that Bolivian meteorite, you cried wanting to be included in as one of the finders even though you were nowhere near them at the time.
Keven, just because you were in the same country with them does not make you the finder, or the leader of the expedition.

And by the way, who gives a crap what "Nininger would do" I have read all of his books, and they all lead me to belive that he would do exactly as I am doing. But who cares, the man is dead, was just another guy who loved meteorites, not God. I am in no way trying to be like Harvey.

Bob is not on this list because of all the drivel, who can blame him? I think I know, I can see the guy's house from my own, he walkes over to visit me all the time.

Mike Farmer
I am off now to see the Indian Museum, will file a report in a few hours:)