[meteorite-list] New orleans meteorite link with pic

From: Gtceb_at_aol.com <Gtceb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:27 2004

--part1_19d.1b90fa26.2cbc34cd_boundary

Hello List:
I apologize if this has made it to the list already, but a friend called to
tell me about this article in the Washington Post complete with a picture of
the New Orleans meteorite. Hope this link works for you.

<A HREF="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A13698-2003Oct11.html">http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A13698-2003Oct11.html</A>

Terry Boudreaux
StarMeteorites

--part1_19d.1b90fa26.2cbc34cd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello List:<BR>
I apologize if this has made it to the list already, but a friend called to=20=
tell me about this article in the Washington Post complete <U>with a picture=
</U> of the New Orleans meteorite.&nbsp; Hope this link works for you. <BR>
<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A13698-2003Oct11.ht=
ml">http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A13698-2003Oct11.html</A><=

<BR>
Terry Boudreaux<BR>
StarMeteorites</FONT></HTML>

--part1_19d.1b90fa26.2cbc34cd_boundary--