[meteorite-list] Wonderful story

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:27 2004

I only speak for myself. I see that whenever there is a new fall, many get
agitated. This recent situation stirred up a lot of guts. 2 falls in a week
or so? This sort of thing is what we think of all the time so when it happens
and we can't all be involved we, or i should say I, get a bit stirred up. I
think it's a good thing.

Bill Kieskowski