Fwd: [MeteoriteCollectors] Re: [meteorite-list] Re: Pardon me, dude

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:26 2004

For the record. The first experience I ever had with a meteorite dealer was
only months ago. I placed a few adds on free ad sites asking for PF
meteorites. I figured what the heck. The second person I heard from was
Matteo. He badgered me to buy pf from him for $40g. I told him I was buying
for a lot less here in Illinois. He then went on the met-line and started
complaining about people like me making the market go to ruin or whatever
that gibberish means. There's more to the story but the fact is that he was
rude and very aggressive. I thought he was some crazy kid. If I didn't have
so many years of business exp. I might have been intimidated or completely
turned away from this wonderful new interest. I wonder how many other newbies
he tries to stalk on the internet. Believe me, I know the difference between
an honest inquiry and, for lack of a better word, a jerk that's trying to con
me. I never intended to mention it but now it seems to have meaning. This guy
is downright bizzare.

Bill Kieskowski