[meteorite-list] Ad LaCriolla individuals for sale

From: Starbits_at_aol.com <Starbits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:26 2004

Greetings

   I recently was able to purchase a number of La Criolla
 individuals from a private collection. They can be seen
at the following URL

<http://www.star-bits.com/LaCriolla.htm>

   For those you don't frequent my web site in the past
month I have added a number of new things including
tatahouine slices, millbillillie, camel donga (Blaine
Reed's former collection piece), and I still have a few
small pieces of the CR from Burkina Faso.

  Also I have a number of eBay auctions closing between
5-7pm pacific time tomorrow including a 12 gram
estherville nugget currently $3/gm, an 11 gram
Howardite $13/gm, a tishomingo slice currently $1/gm, and
a 5 gram fragment of the molong pallasite currently at
$0.35 bid and a host of other things all with out reserves.
Bid high bid often.

<http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=katy2kary&sort=3&rows=50&since=-1&rd=1>

Eric Olson
katy2kary on eBay