[meteorite-list] Possible Ebay Solution re: Policeman etc.

From: Mark Ferguson <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:25 2004

Good question and a good suggestion.
One of the problems with ebay is they do not allow links to any pages that
also have sale pages on the same site. They want exclusive market. You can
link from your "me" page though, but that doesn't help the newbie as most
don't have a clue about how to get around ebay well.
Linking to your auctions from your website is ok, it brings in money to
ebay.
What we could do is see about a meteorite chat board on ebay. They do help
the new and unknowing with problems. I'll write them and see.
Mark