[meteorite-list] ---

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:25 2004

October's harvest (and the month is not over yet):

dipshit - crap - nitwit - idiot - rip off - piss off - spam
stupidity - idiocy - money-hungry dealer - coward -
ass - ...

(only an excerpt - any meteorites out there ? ;-)

I do love this m e t e o r i t e list, C'mon gimme some
more. Just back from a Greek restaurant and what do
I see ... I definitely must have missed an important, an
import ... ant, an imp ... thread :-)

Bernd

P.S1.: No, do not respond, neither on nor off-list - it's spilt milk
because I love and cherish meteorites! They don't cheat, they
don't slender people's reputation all over the place, they don't
hurt one's feelings or attitudes, but, if a big one hits, ... no more
sorrows, no more backstabbing, no more "it was you who started
the "bagarre" (Anne, you are there for the translation?!).

P.S.2: I was already pressing the "send mail"
button when something "meteoritic" came in:

"An unusual double Leonid meteor shower is going to
peak next month over parts of Asia and North America."

Sir, would you please stop spamming my mail-box with
meteorite-related or meteor-related stuff! Please, do so!