[meteorite-list] India Meteorite Report from the scene

From: DNAndrews <DNAndrews_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:24 2004

OK Matteo, you asked for it. I think you should back off of all your
"meteorwrongs" on eBay crap. "Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn!" You
are giving the IMCA a bad name with all your harrassment. Second of all,
you may despise the US collector/dealers, but most deliver their product
without blaming the Italian Post Office for not arriving as planned (or
at all). Third of all, over here, you buy something, you pay for it.
That's just the way it goes....the American (and every other country's)
way. That goes for the UK (which is part of Europe, last I checked) as
well. Don't play "Miss Goody-Two-Shoes" around here with me.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't take any more babble from this YOU. I
apologize if I have offended anyone other than "you-know-who".

Put me down for a Farmer vote....he may be "hot-headed" but at least
he's: willing to take a risk, be punctual, and deliver.

Dave