[meteorite-list] ebay descriptions

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:24 2004

We do have a standard for that. It's called a guarantee. We all have
different levels of experience and expertee's, not to mention eyesight.
Feedback and research help but they can be misleading as well. Nothing can
replace an established reputation of honesty and quality. Labels and
terminology are helpful but are also open to interpretation. You can't can so
many variables like chicken soup.

Bill Kieskowski