[meteorite-list] LL3...Ten Bucks a gram

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:24 2004

Hello all-

I have some beautiful LL3 slices from a new Moroccan find this year
designated NWA 1930 with a total know weight of 7.5 kilos. Six for sale, the
bottom three in the photo are endcuts where you can see chondrules
protruding out, the top three are slices with both sides polished out.

First come, first served, I expect these to move quickly so please list the
piece you want and perhaps a backup.

There is more to come, presently being cut, and the slices will be larger
and, for the record here and now, will be a little cheaper. This is called a
discount for buying a larger piece. Felt I should be clear on that in light
of current threads.

US shipping free.

I will reply later tonight.

photos here and thanks for looking: