[meteorite-list] Re: Check this ebay add out!!!

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:24 2004

The guy's name is Robert Vocum.
He has not answered my email either.
He was to busy to talk when I called....
No one has bid on his expensive glob of rust, oops, I mean
'atmoshphere entry burns and survival personality' meteorite. :>)
Why would this guy start a new corp.(Comstockmeteorites Inc) just to
sell 'wrongs' when he already had "PROSPECTOR AND TREASURE HUNTERS
HEADQUARTERS INC."?
Amazing!!!
Comstock.itinaholeandcoveritup,
ken