[meteorite-list] Re: [MeteoriteCollectors] BS AD: 20% offeverything on ...

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:24 2004

Walter,

I agree, but it doesn't mean anyone's 'fixed' the price's though, I =
guess if I where selling pieces (which I hardly ever do) I would look =
around at what others are listing it at, and set a price about that, so =
that could be why prices always seem to be so similar?

But on the other hand the amount of material available vs the amount of =
collectors and the prices charged, to me just don't stack up.=20

BTW I am not accusing anyone of anything, I just think 'Supply and =
Demand' should set prices nothing else!

Cheers,

Mark