[meteorite-list] comstock meteorites

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:23 2004

Good morning list.This email is in regard to tom knudson's $995.00
meteorite from ebay.I found this website (COMSTOCKMETEORITES.COM), and
went to see what it was all about, and I was dumb founded.They say that
they have over 2000 meteorites in there collection.With the biggest one
ranging from several oz. to 400 pounds.OUNCES AND POUNDS??? I thought
people who sell meteorites do it in grams or kilo's???What is this
transplanted people from park forest.If you look at there website, they
have a big specimen called (GALAXY 5).That sounds like something from out
of a 1950's (B) movie.Can someone please tell me who these people
are???They say they are in reno, nevada.Ihope they never get ahold of any
of my nevada meteorites.They might say they are cougar DUNG.

                     steve arnold, chicago,just wondering!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728