[meteorite-list] Re: I got a 7 kilograms meteorite from allende Mexico for sale...

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:23 2004

------=_NextPart_000_2f0e_7a47_3d0b

Hi Hector,
      You have a very special meteorite there, as I'm sure you know if your
grandpa told you anything. And it's a huge piece of it. Some people might
want to buy the whole stone for quite a high price, so dont butcher it up,
man. I mean , break it up or slice it until you check with some top dealers
who have connections all over the world . This is the right place to start
looking and we'll try to help you as much as possible. You've got a lot of
money in that special rock and people know what it's worth. Secure it in a
trusted bank security box first or if you're out in the sticks (farmlands)
you know how to hide something. just be careful, OK?. Call Robert Haag ,
The Meteorite Man- Tucson, Arizona ,U.S.A.. Just ask Directory Assistance
for the number. He's the man to deal/sell with and he's fair, that is if you
want to sell a super ancient 7kilo rock from OUTER SPACE. It's 4.5
billion yrs. old. It's what the Sun and Earth were created from. That's the
condensed cloud/nebula
" hardened " that you're holding in your hand. It's very rare. Take care of
it. You're one lucky guy, man. GOOD LUCK. A lot of people from our
Meteorite Association List will help you out further. There's a wealth of
info. here. Wise choice to start here Hector- Stay Sharp.