[meteorite-list] Hualapai wash 2

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:22 2004

Hi Tom and List,

I had sold some micros of Hualapai Wash for around $5.00/gram but I am sold
out.

$35.00/gram? Remember there is sometimes a difference between a starting
bid price (auction)/asking price (non-auction) and what something actually
sells for. I could ask $35.00/gram for HW and a knowledgeable buyer would
never buy it.

I like to believe that the true price of something is determined by a
KNOWLEDGEABLE seller and a KNOWLEDGEABLE buyer.

BTW, many list members have written to me to inquire as to when I might have
more material for sale. I apologize for not having anything new for quite
some time but I have been swamped with paperwork and such at my job. I
managed recently to slice up some Delaware into a few micros but I don't see
much else in the foreseeable future.

-Walter
www.branchmeteorites.com
Walter Branch, Ph.D.