[meteorite-list] Web site update and additions #2

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:22 2004

Hello List and Sorry,
I sent this message last night and forgot to list my web site address,
please forgive me.
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have changed my web site around
and added many new pieces and a collection page (Large Holbrook, Howardite
Main Mass, etc.). I hope everyone enjoys the web site.

Some of the new pieces:
Glen Rose, Texas- Full slice and only found in one other private collection.
NWA 1929- New Rare type of Howardite.
Cat Mountain- 18.9 gram part slice with melt.
Monnig Collection pieces.
Many more and just ask if you don't see something you want.

Take Care,
Jason Phillips
Rocks from Heaven
www.rocksfromheaven.com