[meteorite-list] October MeteoriteTimes Now Up

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:20 2004

Hello

On the article in the Accretion Desk under this
meteorite:

Shields, Kansas
18 grams, Polished Complete Slice

The American Meteorite Laboratory (AML) was
established by Glenn and Margaret Huss on July 1,
1960. This slice of Shields contains an AML collection
number (always begining with the letter H)

on the edge, and what I believe is a Jim DuPont
Collection number on the unpolished face.

I have a similar number in some meteorites buy from
the Guy Heinen Collection
Regards

Matteo

--- Paul Harris <paul_at_meteorite.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone!
>
> MeteoriteTimes for October is now up.
> As always a big thank you to all the writers who
> make it possible.
>
> Just a reminder that all previous Months are on-line
> under the "Back Links"
> link at the top of the page.
> Also, all previous articles are indexed on-line
> under the "Article Index"
> link at the top of the page. We
> have 18 months of articles on-line now.
>
> http://www.meteoritetimes.com/
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Paul and Jim

> Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
> Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
> The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.
> http://www.meteorite.com
> MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.meteoritetimes.com
> PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
> USA

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com