[meteorite-list] Fw: on daytime fireball photographed in Wales, UK

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:19 2004

Right away, I compared the fireball pic with the S-A painting right away to see if it might have been used as a template. I found almost no similarities between the two. I also looked at the pixels of the fireball for any obvious artifacts, deliberate dithering, aliasing, etc. and found none.

But I'm sure before it wound up on APID, others who know vastly more than I about digital imaging would have dug around the pixel porridge as well.

Cheers,

Martin

(kind of unnerving to have two vocal Martins on the list. I'm the one without the exclamation point following my "cheers")