[meteorite-list] Louisiana fall/Matteo

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:19 2004

Matteo-
   Why are you so bitter? I don't think you have had
anything good to say to the list for months now.
   I understand you have a problem receiving your
meteorites. I don't doubt that. But I really don't
think anyone is out to cheat you. I do think there is
a problem with your mail receipts there being delayed
or not at all arriving. That is something you must
accept and none of us here in the states can help you
with that.
   Yes, there are a few people that are late in
sending or not at all unless you keep asking. It is as
simple as avoiding them from here on out.
   I have received some very nice pieces from you- one
that you hand polished yourself. It is absolutely
beautifull. You have much to offer- same as others do
on this list.
   The bitterness will take people away from you
eventually. You are a good person and all should know
that. So are many of the others you argue with.
   Show your good side Matteo. I know it is there and
I think everyone should see it and would appreciate
it.
Mike Groetz

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites