[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hits House In Louisiana

From: MrX3010_at_aol.com <MrX3010_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:28:19 2004

--part1_7b.1a0408ad.2cac69b0_boundary

Unfortunately this is just another example of how public awareness is needed
in regard to meteorites. I am pleased that some of you take time to educate
individuals on the value (not just monetary) of these rare falls. In the past
few years we have been lucky enough to have several really good falls that
have come with some great artifacts left behind. There are people out there
still today that think that meteorites are actual falling stars! They have no
idea how valuable these rocks are to science or collectors. They don't know
that each impact could help solve some of the oldest mysteries in our
universe. Teachers take note, make a point to educate your pupils on the importance
of these cosmic wanderers.

Later,
Ron

--part1_7b.1a0408ad.2cac69b0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Unfortunately this is just another example of how publ=
ic awareness is needed in regard to meteorites.&nbsp;&nbsp; I am pleased tha=
t some of you take time to educate individuals on the value (not just moneta=
ry) of these rare falls.&nbsp; In the past few years we have been lucky enou=
gh to have several really good falls that have come with some great artifact=
s left behind.&nbsp;&nbsp; There are people out there still today that think=
 that meteorites are actual falling stars!&nbsp; They have no idea how valua=
ble these rocks are to science or&nbsp; collectors.&nbsp; They don't know th=
at each impact could help solve some of the oldest&nbsp; mysteries in our un=
iverse.&nbsp; Teachers take note, make a point to educate your pupils on the=
 importance of these cosmic wanderers. <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Later,<BR>
Ron</FONT></HTML>