[meteorite-list] nantan

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:53 2004

Yeseree, it's a teardrop shape INDOCHINITE. You can make out the flow lines
and regmaglypts and the bright light yellow-brown color is right. I have a
bunch of the different tektite shape. But $200.00 is nuts for a small one
like that. The most I've ever paid for a really nice one of that size is
$15.00 -$25.00. Later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~* Roman (IMCA # 0583)