[meteorite-list] Ad - 118 Excellent Auctions Ending Tonight

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:53 2004

Dear List Members,

Just a quick reminder to those who bid on eBay items that we have a huge
amount of auctions ending tonight. There is lots of new material and
several extremely rare items being offered, most still at bargain prices.

eBay Link:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

For those who do not bid on eBay and are interested any material we are
offering contact us and we will try to accommodate you privately.

Although we are preparing to go on two separate expeditions to areas we have
never been before we will continue to offer the weekly rare material
specials while we are away.

Wishing everybody well,

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection