[meteorite-list] Send Your Name to a Comet-OT

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:53 2004

Dear Mark and list, Mark wrote;
"And I put my name on the 2003 Nasa 'Mars Lander CD' which will land on
mars Early next year. Time to board up the windows!"

Fear not, because for just $399.99 I sell anti-alien kits that will protect
you from invading aliens! The kit consists of banana peals to but in your
doorways and under windows, a flash light (they hate light) and a purple
jump suit (they cant see some shades of purple). Don't think I am not
spending $400 bucks on that stuff, I can make my own kit for under $10, NO
YOU CAN'T, I am the only one who knows the correct shade of purple! Hurry
supplies are limited!!!!!!! I take Pay Pal and money orders! Free shipping
for list members! Don't put your family at risk, buy one now!!!

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,
The proudest member of the IMCA # 6168