[meteorite-list] meteorwrong collage

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:52 2004

With all of th eBay pictures available from posts, a FIRST EDITION
CATALOGUE OF METEORWRONGS could be an idea....'course, one would have to
own it and read it to know about the famous Galaxie meteorwrong....or
one would just ask more questions about it...
Just frassy this morning!
Dave F.
SUNSHINE, temp 12, winds to 37, chill -21 at the moment...lets go hunt
rocks!