[meteorite-list] Some more BS auctions if anybody cares

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:52 2004

Today,

I am laughing at these posts.

Maybe we should have a day set aside, as in a slow
list day. Post topics as in "Mocking meteorite; take
a look at this auction" where the "meteorwrongs" come
out.

No discussion.

Just take a look, and laugh.

Some of these are really pretty funny, and need no
discussion.

LOL

Steve Schoner/ams

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2204159252&category=3239