[meteorite-list] Re: Meteor Crater Stock

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:52 2004

--part1_3d.381ad20a.2cf184a0_boundary

     Bob, not only will you be part owner but you get a share of the profits
from the Meteor Crater entrance fees! So you can retire and sit in the space
capsule on site for hours on end. Look Maw, I'm going to the Moon! Imagine the
look on friends faces when you tell them...I own a piece of the rock... that
blasted a hole one mile across in the Arizona desert!
     Another fine idea, cut the stock certificate into thousands of tiny
pieces and sell them on E-bay. You could call them "Bessy Certificates". Opps,
sorry Dean, I let the cat out of the bag.
     Speaking of Dean, I wonder how his vacation is going? Is he back from
the Far East yet? Haven't heard a thing from him in a while on this list.
Happy Thanksgiving to All,
Fred Hall

--part1_3d.381ad20a.2cf184a0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"=
Georgia" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bob, not only will you be part=20=
owner but you get a share of the profits from the Meteor Crater entrance fee=
s! So you can retire and sit in the space capsule on site for hours on end.=20=
Look Maw, I'm going to the Moon! Imagine the look on friends faces when you=20=
tell them...I own a piece of the rock... that blasted a hole one mile across=
 in the Arizona desert! <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Another fine idea, cut the stock certificate into t=
housands of tiny pieces and sell them on E-bay. You could call them "Bessy C=
ertificates". Opps, sorry Dean, I let the cat out of the bag.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Speaking of Dean, I wonder how his vacation is goin=
g? Is he back from the Far East yet? Haven't heard a thing from him in a whi=
le on this list.<BR>
Happy Thanksgiving to All,<BR>
Fred Hall</FONT></HTML>

--part1_3d.381ad20a.2cf184a0_boundary--