[meteorite-list] Re: pinto mtns.

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:52 2004

--part1_10d.2ce3aad0.2cf11a2c_boundary

     In my book "Meteorites Gone Awry" by world famous author "Whosagonna
Believeme", the meteorite Pinto Mountains, L6, California, was found in 1854 by
gold seeker Pinto Jones while digging for Pinto beans near high noon in the
rugged Pinto Mountains. This 17.92 kg meteorite was shaped like a large bean with
a brown crust. It is well know that upon digging up the meteorite Mr. Pinto
Jones exclaimed "Hot dang, I gotta me a big bean!"
     So as you can see, the Meteoritical Highsociety had no choice but to
name the meteorite "Pinto Mountains".
     I hope this helps in your search for misinformation on this fabulous
meteorite.
Regards, Fred Hall/Meteorhall

--part1_10d.2ce3aad0.2cf11a2c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"=
Georgia" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In my book "Meteorites Gone Awr=
y" by world famous author "Whosagonna Believeme", the meteorite Pinto Mounta=
ins, L6, California, was found in 1854 by gold seeker Pinto Jones while digg=
ing for Pinto beans near high noon in the rugged Pinto Mountains. This 17.92=
 kg meteorite was shaped like a large bean with a brown crust. It is well kn=
ow that upon digging up the meteorite Mr. Pinto Jones exclaimed "Hot dang, I=
 gotta me a big bean!"<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; So as you can see, the Meteoritical Highsociety had=
 no choice but to name the meteorite "Pinto Mountains".<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I hope this helps in your search for misinformation=
 on this fabulous meteorite.<BR>
Regards, Fred Hall/Meteorhall<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_10d.2ce3aad0.2cf11a2c_boundary--