[meteorite-list] Need opinion on weathering grade

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:27:51 2004

Hi all, Actually I think it is an Indian weather rock, you know the one they
would set out side their tee-pee in the morning and retrieve it a few
minutes later to see what the weather was like. If it had snow on it or was
wet they knew it was snowing or raining or hot, you get the idea.
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,
The proudest member of the IMCA # 6168